Friday, May 11, 2012
I keep having dreams.
- This is a great post - 27 Ways to be an (even) better person.
- 10 furniture makeover ideas. Speaking of DIY furniture, I want to try making this closet.
- I love Mungo Crafts. Check out the comfy, colorful hoodies here.
- This week I added a few new things to my shop.
- My friend Rebecca is part of a post on Peanut Butter Fingers. It's about a program called Back On My Feet. Read about it here, especially if you're a runner!
- Anthony Raneri is releasing his EP on vinyl and it's going to be pressed with coffee!
- News from another one of my favorite pop-punk rockers, Vinnie Caruana shared the albums that changed his life. We both have the same favorite Morrissey album!
- Nicole from Chestnut Orange went to see Andrew Bird (I'm jealous!) and really loved the opener, I do two after listening to the song she posted.
- A blog I added to my reader this week: Mallorie from Home is with you...
I could go on with links forever, but i'll stop here. Did I miss anything good?