Packing is overwhelming. So is the fact that I am moving across the country in less than three days. Today I took two massive bags of clothes to the Salvation Army and put most of my things in suitcases. I still have so much to do!
How was your week?
- Embrace your inner pin-up. This is a really great post on Delightfully Tacky.
- There is a new "invite only" site that I love called Touch of Modern - it's a bit like Fab and Uncovet. A great place to find unique items. Sign up here!
- This salad recipe looks delicious!
- How to make your blog pretty for free. You definitely don't need a fancy design to have a pretty blog!
- I love everything on this wish-list.
- Why I Adventure. This post is very relevant to my life right now.
- Scallop Stamped Dress DIY.
- Blog to follow: Salvaged Strawberry. I especially love these two posts this week.