- I got this link from a blog I love, Lazy Explorers - this Etsy shop has some amazing vintage. I especially love these shoes, only half a size too small!
- I thought this post on Thought Catalog was funny - 13 Inventions The World Desperately Needs.
- DIY Chandelier Necklace.I love this and have recently wondered what could be done with old chandelier crystals, because I've seen so many at flea markets. I will definitely be making this.
- I love this blog. The photography is beautiful, as is the story Carissa shares.
- Steam Motion City Soundtrack's new album, Go, on their website! My favorite song so far is Son of a Gun because of the handclaps.
- My friends band who I've mentioned many times before here, The Goodnight Lights, released their new album and you can download it for free on their website! I might dedicate a post to it, but it's definitely worth listening to. I especially love the song Broken.
- If you love coffee as much as I do, you will love this blog.
- I've been really into jewelry as of late, so I really appreciate other jewelry designers. My favorite at the moment is Dinosaur Toes. I also love her blog. And this outfit post.
- Blog to add to your reader: Lauren is a new blogger who has an excellent taste in music and is very artistic. Also, if you're looking for more interesting links, check out all of the blogs on my sidebar, there are some great bloggers there!
What are you up to this weekend? I have some family in town, which I am very excited about!