- This summer peach and balsamic pizza looks delicious.
- DIY summer shorts. I love these and am also in desperate need of another pair of shorts.
- A new blog I love? Secondhand Sundays.
I also wanted to link some of my favorite vendors who were also at the Sweet William Market. -
- Spinster Sisters Co.: A natural & handmade skin care company. The Lemongrass Sage soap smelled amazing.
- Cake Crumbs: There are good cupcakes in Colorado! Thank goodness.
- Bottle Hood: Glass goods made from recycled bottles. This set of tumblers from wine bottles is pretty.
How was your weekend? Also, what was your favorite post from this past week (it can be one of your own!)? I was a bit MIA from the blogosphere.