Hi everyone. I am TIRED. Getting back into the work routine is hard. I miss unemployment, well, not really, I actually think I'm going to really love my job. Anyway, here are some links! Hope you had a good week and have fun plans for the upcoming weekend!
- I have been so uninspired to DIY. I think it's because I'm working for an amazing jewelry designer and am feeling a bit down about my own work. I did come across this Geometric Glitter Pendant project that looks awesome though. Adding it to my to-do list. Actually, add this blog to your reader, it's really good.
- The Desaparecidos, you know, Conor Oberst's punk band, are back and released some new songs!
- Swimsuits that match book covers, for those of you who are interested in being perfectly coordinated while reading by the pool.
- My friend and blog idol, Shmitten Kitten has a book coming out which is sure to be hilarious. You can pre-order it here!
- I logged into Fab last night and came across these cute things that I love: Sven Clogs, Honeycomb Necklace and a Pennsylvania Necklace.