This weekend, I've been trying to catch up. We spent all last week at a friends house watching their dog, so this weekend we've been getting serious about cleaning, organizing and still unpacking! I did stop by a few estate sales in my neighborhood though and had some great finds! What have you been up to?
- My hair is only a little bit longer and the same texture as Elizabeth's from Delightfully Tacky, so I'm excited to try out her casual vintage rolls hairstyle.
- I need to keep improving my sewing skills so I can make this clutch - I love it!
- This is a gorgeous place to get married.
- Dark red lipstick is a trend for this fall. I'm going to try it.
- This kitten cardigan is perfect.
- Bridget from the Deer Circus put together the cutest outfit. I especially love the skirt!
- Sabine makes faces with combinations of every day objects. Her Flickr photo stream made me smile.
- Jessica is a brilliant writer. She posted this short story about her commute that I really enjoyed.
- In case you missed it, Chris & I started a DIY blog! We'll be posting a new project weekly. Also, I added some new things to my shop, go take a look.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!