On to some things I like this week.
Blog to read: Anne the Adventurer - I came across her and her husband's love story and really enjoyed her writing. Anne also lives in Colorado which is exciting, hopefully I'll get to meet her at some point.
- Speaking of Taylor Swift, although I love her, I do believe she is a bit crazy.
- I've been watching the show Nashville (mainly because of Tami Taylor), but I love this song from the show.
- Tick Tock Vintage shared some of her classes responses to "what is love?" which were very cute.
- A well-written post by Kate at Suburban Sweetheart about differing opinions. She says exactly what I've been thinking.
- Color inspiration: burgundy. I need a pair of pants in this color.
- A great post by Ashley at Write To Reach - "I Always Have Me"
- This is an interesting post by Delightfully Tacky - of course her outfit is super cute, but she also writes a bit about blogging. I feel like we'd be friends if we met in real life.